Christina McEvoy and household are full-time vacationers, outside journey journey specialists, content material creators and bloggers.
They’ve been gradual touring by Central and South America since Jan 2019 and are at the moment in Chile, the place they obtained “caught” through the pandemic.
They’ve two boys and love to hunt bodily challenges and off-the-beaten-path locations alongside their travels.
Along with offering ideas for journey journey locations, Christina additionally teaches folks tips on how to efficiently receives a commission to journey utilizing Instagram by working with manufacturers and locations.
We focus on:
- Macs Discover journey again nation snowboarding up a volcano in Chili and down.
- How their household motto “We will do laborious issues” drives their quest for journey and why it enhances their adventures collectively.
- What powerful journey moments pressure you to do.
- How Christina and Eric’s background formed their thirst for journey and their journey type.
- How they’ll afford to journey full time.
- How they began their Instagram account and the way it introduced them superb journey alternatives.
- What their fears about taking the leap into full time journey and the way they overcame it.
- The fears that members of the family can have if you select to journey full time and the way it could affect you
- What’s it like touring with teenagers and distinctive challenges of it.
- How they deal with education on the highway
- Latin American adventures that can make you now wish to pack your luggage and go!
- Why you wish to consider utilizing long run as a substitute of quick time period (tips on how to overcome mum or dad guilt)
- Type of journey – how lengthy, the place how – all of the logistics.
- Why housesitting hasn’t been an incredible possibility (we agree!)
- Christina’s new enterprise enterprise Instasuccess – how she obtained began and why
- The hazards of the Squirrel syndrome
Do not forget to subscribe and depart a assessment