Throughout our newest journey to Disney World, I knew we wished to attempt the Fantasmic eating bundle in Hollywood Studios. It had been YEARS since we noticed the present, and there are many updates and adjustments to the storyline. All of us beloved it!
On this weblog submit, I’m sharing my evaluation of the particular eating bundle, the place we ate, and if I believe it’s price the price.
My Information to Hollywood Studios is coming in JUNE 2023! Signal as much as get on the waitlist right here.
How the Fantasmic Eating Bundle Works
You’ll must make a complicated eating reservation for one of many eating places from the Fantasmic Eating Bundle web page.
It would ask for a bank card quantity as a assure, however your card gained’t be charged till the evening you dine (yay.)
While you get to your reservation, you’ll be given a pre-priced menu and a particular voucher that may admit you to the reserved seating part within the Fantasmic amphitheater.
At the very least 25 minutes earlier than present time, head to the theatre’s entrance along with your move and a forged member will direct you to the reserved seating in the midst of the theatre.
Fantasmic! Eating Bundle in Disney World
The best way the eating packages work for Fantasmic is you select between 5 places:
Hollywood Brown Derby, Hollywood & Vine, Mama Melrose, 50s Primetime Cafe, or Sci-fi Dine-in Theatre.
This half is a giant deal as a result of you don’t essentially need to do dinner and go straight to the present; you may dine for lunch (and even breakfast at Hollywood & Vine), return to the room for some nap and/or pool time, then again to Fantasmic at evening.
That is nice for youthful youngsters as a result of on nights the place there may be 1 exhibiting, it will likely be at 9PM which will be tough for the littles once they skip a nap.
Fantasmic Eating Bundle Pricing
There are completely different pricing tiers relying on which restaurant you select in Hollywood Studios:
- Hollywood Brown Derby ($73/grownup and $29/youngsters 9 and underneath)
- Hollywood & Vine ($54/grownup and $36/youngsters 9 and underneath for breakfast, $71/grownup and $47/baby for lunch and dinner)
- Mama Melrose ($54/grownup and $22/youngsters 9 and underneath)
- 50s Primetime Cafe ($51/grownup and $22/youngsters 9 and underneath)
- Sci-fi Dine-in Theatre ($49/grownup and $22/youngsters 9 and underneath)
The worth contains 1 entrée for every individual, plus the selection of an appetizer or dessert, and a non-alcoholic drink. If it’s a buffet, it might work like an everyday buffet and embody a drink.
We had dinner at Hollywood Brown Derby at 5:55pm. Our meal was good, not something I want to return for, however it was adequate. My husband reaalllyy favored his Manhattan, which I’d say was the star of the evening.
We bought to the theatre half-hour earlier than showtime and thought the seats had been nice, proper within the middle, though I wouldn’t say there are lots of “dangerous” views due to the way in which the present is about up.
Now…do I believe it’s price it?? I might solely e book the Fantasmic eating bundle in Disney World once more if:
- We had been planning on consuming at one of many eating places anyway.
- It was a busy time of yr, like Spring Break or Christmas.
Hollywood Brown Derby was the costliest choice on the checklist and didn’t appear price it for the value for what it was. Dinner (after 2 cocktails and a tip) ended up costing $279. Ouch.
Subsequent time we watch Fantasmic, I’ll most likely do a cheaper spot — like Mama Melrose — OR seize a popcorn to snack on earlier than we seize a seat 45+ minutes earlier than the present begins.
For extra Disney World planning, right here’s how I will be of assist:
- Subscribe to my publication the place I give weekly planning ideas and Disney information (the sort you must know, not the foolish stuff.)
- Be part of Laid-back Magic, my members-only planning information and neighborhood that will help you plan your trip.
- Observe me on Instagram the place I share ideas and methods for taking the youngsters to Disney World.