Do you instantly get the urge to plan your 12 months as soon as January comes? Similar. Though I say “no” to most issues, I prefer to have an outline of the 12 months for the large stuff, like touring. So figuring out what’s coming to Disney World in 2023 is necessary as a result of it may assist you to resolve whether or not that is THE YEAR, ya know?
In case you’re planning and even considering of going to Disney World in 2023, this put up is all about what’s coming with me rapid-firing what I’m most enthusiastic about.
Whereas there are a lot of latest experiences coming to Disney World this 12 months, there are a number of large closures you must find out about. Learn via to the top for these!
With Laid-back Magic, you’ve got every little thing you should plan your subsequent journey to Disney World. Be taught extra about it right here.
New Issues Coming to Disney World in 2023
In no specific order, right here’s every little thing I’m enthusiastic about experiencing within the parks this 12 months:
- TRON Lightcycle Run opens on April 4th, 2023 in Magic Kingdom. Yay!
- The brand new Carousel Espresso inside Disney’s Boardwalk | When it’s raining — or too sizzling — it’s a bummer having to stroll out to the Boardwalk for a cup of espresso. I’m enthusiastic about this!
- Talking of Boardwalk, this new Bake Cake Store. Yum.
- EPCOT’s firework present is altering again to EPCOT Perpetually on April third, 2023 till a extra everlasting present later this 12 months.
- Driving the newly re-opened Walt Disney World Railroad.
- Consuming on the new Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Toy Story Land | Are you able to consider the primary film is happening 28 years?? I can’t. I used to be secretly hoping this might be character eating however, alas.
- Seeing extra princesses like Belle and Ariel come again to Cinderella’s Royal Desk on February twenty eighth.
- Fortunately Ever After returns April third, 2023 | This firework present in Magic Kingdom was on maintain whereas the Fiftieth-anniversary’s “Enchantment” took the stage and to not be a downer, it stunk compared.
- The place are my 80s youngsters at? Trigger the DuckTales Scavenger Hunt on Disney’s play app seems to be cute.
- Moana’s Journey of Water in EPCOT. Te Fiti is a beaut.
- The truth that the Fiftieth anniversary ends in April. Phew. I’m curious when the “50” will come off Cinderella Fortress?
- This technically got here again in 2022, however: seeing Fantasmic! is excessive on the checklist this 12 months.
- A new restaurant coming to Disney Springs which inserts our vibe.
- Assembly Figment in EPCOT (my niece goes to die.) I imply, there are petitions.
Closures in Disney World
With all this enjoyable new stuff, some room must be made. These are the largest refurbishments and closings introduced up to now:
9-Thirteenth: Massive Thunder Mountain
9-Twenty seventh: Frozen Sing-a-long
Ninth-TBD: Kali River Rapids
Twenty second-Twenty ninth: Skyliner
twenty third: Splash Mountain *completely*
Twentieth-TBD: Rock ‘n’ Curler Coaster
What are you most enthusiastic about in Disney World this 12 months??
I don’t actually assume some years are higher to go to Disney World than others; there’s all the time a brand new trip, a brand new restaurant, and Mickey balloons floating within the breeze. Studying your loved ones’s priorities is step one in planning.
Watch this video to learn to sketch out your subsequent journey in quarter-hour. The “bones” if you’ll, earlier than setting something into stone. Present your trip a little bit love and it’ll repay, I promise.
For extra Disney World planning, right here’s how I could be of assist:
- Subscribe to my e-newsletter the place I give weekly planning suggestions and Disney information (the type you must know, not the foolish stuff.)
- Be a part of Laid-back Magic, my members-only planning information and group that will help you plan your trip.
- Comply with me on Instagram the place I share suggestions and methods for taking the youngsters to Disney World.